ERAS Support Services for Applicants
COVID-19 (CORONAVIRUS) ANNOUNCEMENT
ECFMG|FAIMER has adapted some aspects of our operations to help ensure the continuity of our programs and to enhance flexibility for stakeholders who also have made operational changes in response to the pandemic, including the USMLE program, AAMC ERAS, and NRMP. For consolidated information on the impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic on ECFMG|FAIMER programs and what we are doing in response, please visit our COVID-19 (Coronavirus) web page. Please also monitor the ECFMG, AAMC, and NRMP websites frequently for updates throughout the ERAS 2021 season.
Using MyERASAbout Supporting Documents Document Submission EMSWP ERAS Transfer Students Reusing Documents
The AAMC MyERAS website is the gateway to the entire MyERAS application process. Once you have obtained your ERAS Token from ECFMG, you will be able to use MyERAS to:
- Register using your Token and obtain your AAMC Identification Number
- Complete and certify your on-line application
- Create Personal Statements
- Select and apply to your preferred programs
- Create and manage your MyERAS application and document assignments for all of your programs
- Track the status of your MyERAS application
- Track receipt of supporting documents
- Utilize the MyERAS message center to contact ERAS Support Services at ECFMG
The AAMC publishes a userguide for the MyERAS site. To access this guide and other resources, visit Tools for Residency Applicants on the AAMC website.